Monday, October 15, 2012

nike air max edge golf shoes to set up my own.

at big bed and bedding, all of the pieces, hey ... do not hurry to get quiet pity even sleep.
Commanded quiet pity rest
?I quickly left the space bag, quiet pity, you can wait, but her residence,nike air max edge golf shoes, was quickly solved, we can not let she has been standing there.
Go directly to the building will always ordered the construction of a luxurious white jade, In particular, I asked them to build the building materials ready to be, do not they cover, to set up my own.
This request was not invented by me, stand idly by, who want to build their own houses, set a good material to fight the building blocks put together can be very simple.
Then I open to buy in the pick-day city shopping spree, beds, tables, chairs, furniture, all daily items all crazy, until the quiet pity once again have a nest can sleep,nike air max 2007, I returned to the residence.
According to plan, I came to forging cabin, took out the ax and my armor forging work for me, forging armor, or the first time, even in the dwarf village, I did not forging any armor.
The next one week, during the day ... nature is to go to the Arbitration Institute of school early in the evening is still out two hours for the transport of Warcraft.
Flying A night full forging and the forging of weapons, armor is divided into many parts, mix together the various components, can constitute a set of armor ... the forging of the armor than weapons forged to spend more time and spirit.
One weeks time is too fast, one week after the sad discovery, amethyst Carry money is still over 5000, alt

No comments:

Post a Comment